Saturday, December 23, 2006

the year gone by...

it's gonna be a pretty quiet Chistmas this year. My annual X'mas party will be on the last day of the year.

My, my, another 12 months have gone by. What have I done this year?

- Quit my job at V4 and got hit on by ex-boss on the day before my last day. No regrets leaving. Definitely!
- Had a couple fabulous regional travels to Bangkok and Bali with awesome company.
- My baby girl had 9 babies from 2 pregnancies within 1 year! *aiks* ...yet what miracles they were, ay.
- Explored several business opportunities - from baking to pets to baking for pets. Didn't come to fruition after considering that the pet industry over here is definitely not as sophisticated as it is overseas.
- Came close to running a restaurant. There it suddenly was...fell onto my lap - an offer to manage a little cafe without even having to invest money - what a deal rite. But it fell through cos the prospective invetor turned out to be rather irresponsible and obnoxious. So it was a blessing in disguise.
- Did a salsa performance at the Singapore International Salsa Festival.
- And Petals & More was formed... The idea just came from a discussion of 3 unemployed beings over coffee. What a cool idea it turned out to be, ay. *wink*

On reflection, there were ups and downs....but it didn't turn out too bad. May 2007 be even better. *oink*oink*

Merry Merry Christmas!

No comments: