Tuesday, December 12, 2006

and so have the girls

Yay!! They all have homes! *Yippee* I think they're all in good homes...well, at least I hope! *fingers crossed*

*Sigh* Partly relieved....yet partly sad. Those little ones have definitely grown onto me! And I think Trin is suddenly suffering from post-natal depression. I dunno, is it possible with dogs?? But she's certainly acting strange. She's been crying a lot the last 2 days, whimpering and trying to tell me something. I wish I could understand what's she trying to say. And everytime we hear the neighbour's silky pup (yes, coincidently, one of the neighbours has a silky pup! what are the odds, ay) crying, she thinks it's one of her babies and starts to get worried, wanting to go to the little pup. Oh dear, oh dear....I sure hope she gets over this feeling soon. I feel so helpless and sad that I dunno what to do to.

*Sighhhhh* My poor baby... :(

No comments: